Terms and Conditions for use of the Website: www.wwhidoha.com (represented by Independent Technology NetworQs Trading WLL)
Copyright and trademark information
All materials on this Website, mobile site and mobile applications are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by WWHIDOHA or are used with permission from their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Protected materials include, but are not limited to, the text, trademarks, source code, databases, logos, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, and other materials contained in this Website, mobile site and mobile applications. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
Users may download, print, or reproduce portions of WWHIDOHA’ materials for their personal, non-commercial use, and enjoyment. All other use of any material (including, without limitation, photographs, articles, press releases, software, comments, tables or charts, video clips, logos) on this Website, mobile site and mobile applications is strictly prohibited. By way of illustration, such prohibited use may include the extraction, redistribution, republication, modification, broadcasting, sale, or otherwise making available of any of the information or material on this Website, mobile site and mobile applications (in any format) to third parties. In addition to this restriction, you agree to comply with all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material accessed through this Website, mobile site and mobile applications. Unauthorised use of this Website, mobile site and mobile applications or any of the information or material contained on this Website, mobile site and mobile applications is illegal and as such may give rise to, amongst other things, a claim for damages and may also be a criminal offence.
Unauthorised actions or uses
You agree that you will use this Website, mobile site and mobile applications only for the purpose for which it is intended. In particular, you agree that you that you will not attempt to interfere with the operation of this Website, mobile site and mobile applications, or alter or corrupt any data or software.
You agree to follow and abide by these Terms and Conditions and by all instructions and procedures set out in this Website, mobile site and mobile applications. You understand that a failure to follow all instructions and procedures may lead to your obligation to purchase unintended goods or services; forfeiture of your products or services; denial of access to this Website, mobile site and mobile applications, products, or services; and possibly legal action being brought against you.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
Whilst the Information and all other Website, mobile site and mobile applications material is provided in good faith, by using this Website, mobile site and mobile applications, you agree and acknowledge that WWHIDOHA makes no representations, warranties, or claims as to the accuracy of the Information or any other material on this Website, mobile site and mobile applications. Furthermore, you agree that the Information and Website, mobile site and mobile applications material does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation to you.
- WWHIDOHA disclaims all implied warranties relating to your use of this Website, mobile site and mobile applications and the information, products, and services contained in this Website, mobile site and mobile applications. To the maximum extent permissible under law, all information on this Website, mobile site and mobile applications is provided without any warranty (either express or implied by law or otherwise) or implied term of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights.
- By using this Website, mobile site and mobile applications, you agree that WWHIDOHA will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, or any other loss arising from the use (or non-use) of the information, products, and services contained in this Website, mobile site and mobile applications or from your access of other material via links from this Website, mobile site and mobile applications. The exclusions and limitations contained in these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- WWHIDOHA does not guarantee that use of this Website, mobile site and mobile applications will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- WWHIDOHA will be under no liability to you whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution, or otherwise for any injury, death, damage, or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, mobile site and mobile applications or the use, accessing, downloading, or relying on any information or other materials contained in this Website, mobile site and mobile applications, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These Terms and Conditions do not exclude WWHIDOHA’ liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from WWHIDOHA’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for WWHIDOHA to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
- WWHIDOHA’ entire liability in respect of any matter or series of matters arising out of or in connection with WWHIDOHA’ provision of this Website, mobile site and mobile applications and any service by WWHIDOHA or anything there under by any means shall be limited to USD 1,000 in total for each and every event or series of connected events.
- You shall indemnify WWHIDOHA and its licensors and keep WWHIDOHA and its licensors indemnified against all losses, damages, claims, and costs (including legal cost) caused or suffered by WWHIDOHA and/or its licensors as a result of a breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Usernames and Passwords
Some of our Services require you to complete a registration form on our Site. If you decide to register, you agree to provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information in all fields indicated as compulsory.
After you register, you will be issued with or will choose a password. You must keep your password, and any other passwords you use to access our Services, secure. You are responsible for all actions that take place as a result of access to the Service via your password. If you disclose your password to someone else, you will be responsible if that person uses your password to breach these Terms. You must let us know straightaway if any unauthorised person learns what your password is.
Some of our Services require you to choose a user name. Your user name must not be obscene, threatening, racist, offensive, derogatory, defamatory or in violation of any intellectual property or proprietary rights of anyone else. If we consider that your user name is inappropriate for any reason, we reserve the right to reject it and prevent you from using this user name at any time with or without notice to you.
Your account is to be used by a single user only and you must not allow simultaneous access using your password.
Comments and Material posted on the Site
You may not post or submit ,materials that are obscene, threatening, racist, offensive, derogatory, defamatory or in violation of any intellectual property or proprietary rights of anyone else.
You must adhere to the Legal, Moral and social codes of the State of Qatar. You must adhere to the relevant Social Media Laws governing posting and behaviour on Social Media and elsewhere online. For guidance please refer to this article: http://qataractu.com/new-law-about-cybercrimes-in-qatar-be-aware-on-facebook-5231.html and others.
Modifications to terms
These Terms and Conditions and/or other information provided on this Website, mobile site and mobile applications may be updated, amended, changed, or removed by WWHIDOHA at anytime and without further notice to you. You should reread these Terms and Conditions every time you visit the Website, mobile site and mobile applications and ensure that you review all the relevant documents each time you use this Website, mobile site and mobile applications. By using this Website, mobile site and mobile applications you agree to be bound by the latest version of such documents.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found by any court, tribunal, administrative body, or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable then that provision will, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and will be ineffective without, as far as possible, modifying any other parts of these Terms and Conditions and this will not affect any other provisions of the amended Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
There shall be no waiver of any term, provision, or condition of these Terms and Conditions, unless such waiver is evidenced in writing and signed by the party granting such waiver.
The Terms and Conditions of this Website, mobile site and mobile applications and the materials contained within it shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Qatar. The Qatari courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes, which may arise as a result. You agree that WWHIDOHA reserves the right to bring an action against you in any country it deems appropriate