10 Apr Busy Bees British Nursery
Busy Bees British Nursery opened in 2004 with just 3 borrowed children! It grew into a flourishing business and we expanded to our current location where I employ 25 staff and my team and I manage up to 100 plus children.
Happy Children, Contented Parents
Our nursery is trusted by parents in Doha, to provide their children with a safe, secure, happy, healthy and stimulating environment. We offer a child-centered approach where children are encouraged to develop their creativity, individuality and self-confidence in secure surroundings, led by fully trained staffs that have a real rapport with the children in their care.
We give children a sense of security and belonging when they are away from their parents; this is the key to the vision and philosophy of our nursery. We strive to ensure that all children feel happy, relaxed and safe and encourage them to feel confident in co-operating and developing good relationships with the adults caring for them and their peers.
Our Philosophy at a glance
- Busy Bees promotes the health and happiness of all the children to enable them to feel relaxed happy and secure.
- Busy Bees works in partnership with parents and children to create superior childcare suited to the needs of individual families.
- Busy Bees maintains high ethical standards and actively encourages open communication with local authorities and other relevant organizations.
- Busy Bees ensures children are exposed to a wide range of learning materials and situations.
- Busy Bees provides well-equipped facilities, well-trained and supervised staff, with vigorous and restful activities indoors and outdoors in a safe environment.
- Busy Bees maintains a progressive outlook on all aspects of childcare and aims for the children to attain a sense of belonging and self-worth.
We have a wide range of appropriate learning materials and stimulating, high quality toys and activities, both indoors and outdoors. Children are encouraged to eat a healthy diet, have fresh air, exercise, rest and play, all contributing positively to their physical, emotional and educational development. Surrounded by their peers, they can develop at their own pace, play a full part in activities devised for their age and enthusiastically learn new skills.
Every child is recognized and treated as an individual, within a framework of the highest ethical standards and equal opportunities. We work closely with parents to provide a level of care that meets the high standards you’d expect for your child.
The nursery follows the UK’s Early Years Foundation Stage
Areas of Learning and Development are:-
- Prime Areas:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Communication and Language
- Specific Areas:
- Understanding of the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
Additional activities also include:
|Indoor play and Outdoor Play||Jolly Phonics||Qu’ran and Arabic|
|Kitchen Fun and Sensory garden||Construction Play||Transverse wall|
|Soft Play Room||Music and Movement||Parachute fun|
|Arabic, French & Italian for 3+ years||Computer Corner||Library Corner|
|Sand and Water play||Gym Class||Theatre time|
9 classrooms, soft play room, quiet time/library, sand and water play area and outdoor play area.
Documents required to register your child:
- Photocopy of sponsor’s passport, visa and QID
- Photocopy of child’s passport & visa
- Photocopy of child’s birth certificate
- 4 x Passport size photos of child
- Photocopy of child’s up to date immunisation record
- Photocopy of child’s HMC medical card (if applicable)
- Non-refundable registration fee of QR 1000
- Refundable Security Deposit Cheque (50% of the monthly fees)
Please contact the nursery for fees and payments
Nursery opening hours are 6am – 4pm. (Our core teaching time is 8am-12.30pm)
Tel: 4447 2319
Mob: 5582 7598
Facebook: Busy Bees British Nursery
Address: Building 29, Street 692, Ummahat Owaina Street, Zone 52 Marhairja, Al Waab
We try to keep this information up to date but if you notice that something needs updating then please contact us on email@example.com